Sunday, March 10, 2013

Social Sunday...

Wow, two sundays in a row..

Linking up with Ashley again for Social Sunday. Hope you will join in!

Sunday Social


1. What is one movie you are terrified to watch?


- I went to see it in the theaters and had my ears plugged and eyes covered for almost the whole movie. Just knowing that it is based on a true story absolutely terrifies me! 

2. What is one TV show you have always wanted to get into but haven't yet?
- I have always wanted to get into Glee.. I have watched a few episodes, but I can't seem to get glued in.

3. What is one daring activity on your bucket list?

- I want to go Skydiving really really bad!! My dad and I have always talked about jumping together, but things always come up, like me always being pregnant around his birthday and mine.. lol

4. Would you ever travel alone?
- Yes. I actually have traveled alone a few times this past year. Once in July for the Scentsy Convention in Las Vegas & in November to Los Angeles for my Medical Screening for my Surrogacy Journey! I love traveling alone! I flew alone when I was in my teens when I went to visit family in San Diego & Tennessee :)

5. What activities do you like to do alone?
- Go grocery shopping. I like to coupon, so I need to concentrate on what I am doing or else I will go over what I want to spend or get things we don't need! 


Don't forget to link up with Ashley!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Five27Jones said...

I want to be a couponer. I watched a season of extreme couponing not too long ago and I was so inspired than I got back to real life. We live in a small town and don't really have stores that offer good sales and we don't get a paper with coupons. Where do you get the majority of yours and where do you shop?

Also your kids are adorable, found your blog today from Sunday Social! Jen @ www.five27jones.blogspot.com

Lauren @ Love, Water and Wine said...

I can't get into Glee either! It's just okay. And Amityville Horror is terrifying!