Sunday, January 2, 2011

39 weeks.. {4 days till Allen arrives}


How far along: 39 Weeks... 4 more days till my induction!!!
Total weight gain/loss: I have gained a total of 9lbs with this pregnancy. I lost 30lbs in my first trimester and only gained 9 of it back :)
Size of the baby: Allen is measuring 8lbs as of last Thursday. Its kind of scary! Your baby's waiting to greet the world! He continues to build a layer of fat to help control his body temperature after birth, but it's likely he already measures about 20 inches and weighs a bit over 7 pounds, a mini watermelon. (Boys tend to be slightly heavier than girls.) The outer layers of his skin are sloughing off as new skin forms underneath.
Sex: All Boy!
Maternity clothes: Most definitely. I can't wait to be in my pre-preg pants and tops again! I hate to admit it but maternity clothes are so comfy!
Sleep: That's a big fat NO! Its getting a lot harder now that I am in the final week of pregnancy.
Movement: A lot..
Food cravings: Pizza, Cherry Pepsi, and anything that gives me heartburn for some reason...
Food aversions: None right now..
Morning sickness: I have been getting waves of nausea but nothing too serious.
Symptoms: I think my Non-Symptoms list is a lot shorter.. lol
Labor signs: Lots of contractions, bloody show, lots of lower back pain.

Belly button in or out: In, barely..
What I miss: Sleep...
What I'm looking forward to: Having my little boy on January 6th!!!!!!
Milestones: having a healthy baby boy, pregnancy and making it to 39 weeks..

No comments: