Thursday, January 27, 2011

Spring, Where are you?

I am so ready for spring to get here and for the cold weather to leave. January has been the worst month ever, except for little man's arrival of course. First I started having chest pains and was admitted into the hospital 3 days postpartum, Then I had to go back because my headache and stiff neck was not going away and found out that I have Pre E After Delivery.. WTF?!? Not to mention my kids are sick and they got Allen sick and we were at the ER all day yesterday.

DJ, Reagan and Allen are ALL sick :( I was praying that Allen would not catch what the other two have, but it was inevitable. I took Allen to the er yesterday because he was showing signs of RSV, and for those who know what RSV is, its some pretty scary stuff especially in newborns. We got to the hospital around 10:30a and waited and waited and waited... Finally they call us back! They had to do an RSV Swab and Allen did not like that, they had to stick a swab up both nostrils. They also had to put saline drops in his nose and suction out all of the boogies {not a happy little guy}. We then went into another waiting room, than god there was coffee in there cause I was tired. Then it was xray time, again he did not like that either.

We wait and wait and wait again for all of the results to come back. Finally around 3:30p the Dr comes in and says that he does NOT have RSV and that his chest is a little congested. He is now on an antibiotic for 10 days, 3x a day. Yesterday was a long day....

Ready for Spring!!!!

No comments: