Tuesday, January 18, 2011

About Me and My Family

Hello and welcome to my fun little family blog! I hope you stick around and enjoy reading about our crazy lives!

My name is Breanna and I am a twenty-something stay at home mom to 3 beautiful children.

Dave and I met in April of 2006 when my then roommate and I moved in upstairs from him and his then roommate. All four of us hang out and had movie nights up at my place. We officially became boyfriend/girlfriend on June 24, 2006. After 3 1/2 short months of dating we were very surprised to find out we were pregnant! Both of us were completely shocked and so were our parents and family.

We decided that we wanted to get married before our little guy got here so on May 12, 2007 we had a very small intimate wedding in So. Lake Tahoe, Ca when I was 37 weeks pregnant. We had immediate family and a few close friends. It was such a beautiful day!
On June 18, 2007 after being 8 days late and going through 16 1/2 hours of labor, we met and instantly fell in love with our son David Theodore. He was 8lbs 1oz and 21 1/2 inches long. You can read about his birth story Here.
Dave and I were talking about adding another little one to the family and on November 18, 2007 we found out we were pregnant again! It was a complete shock again because we were just talking about having more and were not trying. Miss Reagan was a very stubborn little girl and kept trying to enter the world early. On July 22, 2008 my water broke at home and 12 hours later we welcomed our 6lb 11oz 19 inch little princess. You can read her birth story Here.
Our family was complete, or so we thought.....

We talked about Dave getting a Vasectomy and had already went to the consultation, But things changed on May 1, 2010. That is the day we found out we were pregnant again! If you haven't noticed, all of our pregnancies were surprises... Dave and I agreed that it was better to get it done before Allen arrived. So we are officially done having kids.

On January 6, 2011 after a scheduled induction and after 10 hours of labor, we welcomed our second son Allen James into our lives. He weighed in at 7lbs 7oz and 20 inches long. It was a very emotional day just knowing that this was our last baby and my last pregnancy. You can read his birth story Here.
As for me I love being a stay at home mom to these amazing little ones, I love to cook and bake, go out for margaritas with the girls, going shopping at target, cuddling on the couch with my family and watch movies, having one on one with each kid and just being around my awesome family and friends!
We have decided to start our Surrogacy Process!!!! Here is the link to that blog!! We would love for you to follow us on this amazing journey!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Hi Breanna!
I'm your newest follower, I stumbled across your blog whilst blog stalking LOL
I too have 3 children and my youngest was born 21st Jan this year so he's not much younger than your littlest one...looking forward to tagging along with your blog :)
Have a great day!!