Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 1

A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself...

1. I was born with Pitch Black Hair.
2. Dave and I were only dating 4 months before we found out we were pregnant with DJ. {Yikes!}
3. I am the oldest of 3 girls. I have a 23 year old sister and an 11 year old sister.
4. I love taking pictures and getting my picture taken.
5. I love going to Macy's and getting my make up done just for the hell of it :)
6. I am addicted to blogging.
7. I want to go back to blonde so bad!
8. I hate feet, unless they are mine or my kids'.
9. I love to shop. Its more of an addiction.. lol
10. If I could live at Target, I would!
11. I was born with a Heart Murmur.
12. I got married at 37 weeks pregnant in So. Lake Tahoe.
13. I had to transfer schools half way through my senior year of high school.
14. I love Reality TV....
15. I love cuddling with my babies and watching disney movies...

{Dave's Brothers Wedding 9/2010}

No comments: