Saturday, January 29, 2011

poor love bugs :(

So... Reagan and Allen are still sick. I took them to the Dr's yesterday and found out that Reagan had a bad double ear infection and Allen had a left ear infection and bronchiolitis :( They gave him a breathing treatment at the office and gave me a prescription for albuterol. I feel so bad for them, especially Allen. He is so young and he sounds like a 80 year old smoker, it breaks my heart every time he coughs.

 {Reagan yesterday morning, all she wanted to do was sleep}
 {waiting for the Dr, you can tell she doesn't feel well just by the way her eyes look}
 {Allen waiting also}
 {getting his breathing treatment}
{he wanted to help me hold it}

I hope they both feel better soon. I hate it when my babies are not feeling well... Poor Allen is getting a diaper rash because of the diarrhea he is getting from the antibiotic, so we have butt cream on hand. My poor little beh behs :(

1 comment:

T B said...

Awwww :( I hope your babies feel better!!!

Allen looks like he's grown so much!