Sunday, January 8, 2012

52 Weeks: Week 1

Wow, What a week!

I can not believe my little guy is one already! Time is just flying by! He loved digging into his cake on his birthday, but when my dad and sister came over last night for dinner, he wanted nothing to do with the cake.. lol Little Stinker!

This past week has been a little crazy since the kids went back to school and getting back into our schedule.. The two weeks off, christmas, flying and unpacking really messed up our routines..

I am excited to start this again! I did this in 2009 and loved it!

I hope you do too!! And you don't have to be a Mom to participate! Just jump on in!!

{Sorry it's short & sweet.. I have a one year old who won't let me put him down!}




Adventures in Mommy Land




 
 
 
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Sounds fun!! I'll try and remember to link up on Sunday :)