Friday, January 27, 2012

Tag, I'm it!

The Rules


1. You must post the rules and link back to who tagged you.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself in your blog post.
3. Answer the questions set for you, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you tag.
4. Tag however many people you want.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!

Eleven Facts About Me:

1. I am the oldest of three girls.
2. Dave and I had only been dating 4 months when we found out we were pregnant with DJ... Eeek!
3. I am determined to go sky diving this summer!
4. I love scary movies, but get completely freaked out and let my mind wander too far..
5. All three of our kids were "Surprises!"
6. I love planning parties.. I already have DJ & Regs party lined up and I am paying for it next week. (party is not until June/July..)
7. I had blond hair until I hit my 20's and then it turned brown..
8. My biggest pet peeve is people who chew with their mouths open. It drives me freaking crazy!
9. I have my dream house picked out already, I just need to win the lottery ;)
10. I am the worst at saving money..
11. It took me forever to think of these...

Eleven Questions Asked By Kerri for Me:

1. What kinds of things do you do every single day, without fail?
Uuummm... take the kids to school, Dave to work, drink water... oh and do laundry *bleh

2. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be an EMT Paramedic or a Labor and Delivery Nurse...

3. Aside from immediate family, who would you like to be stranded on a desert island with?
Tough one... Probably Shannon, Sassy's or Snarks ;)

4. Who would play you in a movie?
I would love for either Reese Witherspoon or Rachel McAdams :)

5. What are your top 3 favourite television shows?
- Secret Life. {don't hate!!}
- Las Vegas {reruns}
- Storage Wars

6. What is your most favourite meal?
Sushi, Lobster or a nice piece of Steak..

7. Do you have an annoying/bad habit?
Yes...

8. What 3 destinations do you dream of visiting one day?
- Hawaii
- Paris
- Australia

9. When was the last time you swam in the ocean?
I would have to say, Summer of 2002 in Maine.

10. What do you need to do more of?
Keep a set schedule and make better use of my time...

11. What was the last book you read?
I'm pretty sure it was the Lauren Conrad's LA Candy Series.. haha



My Questions For You:
{Since Kerri's q's were so great, I thought I would share some of them with you!}
1. What kinds of things do you do every single day, without fail?

2. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
3. Aside from immediate family, who would you like to be stranded on a desert island with?
4. Who would play you in a movie?
5. What are your top 3 favourite television shows?
6. What is your most favorite meal?
7. Do you have an annoying/bad habit?
8. What 3 destinations do you dream of visiting one day?
9. What is the number one thing you need when you are sick {minus meds}?
10. What do you need to do more of?
11. What would you do if you won the lottery?

Have Fun Lovelies!!

Jess @ Here Comes The Sun
Bunnie @ My Life Comes With Fine Print
Bethany @ Growing Each Day
Tara @ Our Journey
Karli @ California Dreamin'


Photobucket

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Great answers, except for the skydive thing - NO WAY!!!