Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Big T-Baller!!

How is it possible that my first born is already old enough for team sports?!?

This afternoon, the kids and I headed to the park to register DJ for T-Ball!! I am so freaking excited!! And the best part, It was FREE!! This was the first year that they brought back Free T-Ball for Sunrise Little League. Plus they get the usual Jersey and Hat too! We just have to purchase the pants, socks, cleats, helmet and bat.

Dave is a little bummed that his 1st team sport isn't soccer, but I am! {I secretly dislike soccer} Dave has been playing soccer for 20+ years. I already have a list of things to get. Oh and me being the crazy whack job that I am, I signed up to be a Team Parent and Fundraising.. Lord help me!

After he was registered, I let the kids play on the playground at the park for a little bit. When it was time to leave, DJ got a little frustrated because he thought we were there so he could play. There were tryouts going on for the older kids. I told him that they were for the older kids and that he was going to play in a few weeks. I let him watch the tryouts for about 10 minutes and then we headed to the car.

He was so sad that he didn't get to play today, but is really excited to go shopping for all of his goodies! Picture day is on 3/3 and his First Game is on 3/10!! Dave is going to do everything in his power to be at his first game {he works on Saturdays}. I have already sent out a mass text to all the family, inviting them to the game! He is going to have the biggest cheering crowd!


Oh, I am definitely getting one of these shirts!!!

I now want to get Reagan into something fun.. I wanted to do Girl Scouts, but she has to be 5 years old. So far, here are the suggestions I have for her:

- Gymnastics
- Ballet
- Tap
- Cheer/Dance
- ?

She is so tiny and not very coordinated, so we will see.. ;)

Have a great Saturday!

Photobucket

No comments: