Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th Of July Recap :) Week 24

I hope you all had a great 4th of July!

We went over to my dads for a BBQ :) We had Hamburgers, Potato Salad, Watermelon, Strawberries, Corn, and I made a Flag Cake with Strawberries and Blueberries. Reagan was Loving the watermelon, but we need to teach her how to sit in a skirt.. lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

After we ate the kids played for a while before it was time for Fireworks! You cant see Reagan, but she was pushing dave on the airplane :) LMAO!!!

Photobucket


Fireworks Time!!!


The kids did pretty good for a few minutes....

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And then DJ wanted in the house because they were scaring him. My dad and I were talking about how last year he did great and actually fell asleep while we were lighting them off, and now he is scared of them. My dad brought up a great point that he had his Tubes Placement in February and its probably hurting his ears because he can now hear them. So maybe next year.

Photobucket


Him and my dad sat in the house on the couch watching them. He was perfectly content :)


Photobucket


When we got home, we were able to watch the fireworks from the mall. DJ was happy to watch them because they were far away :)


Hope you all had a safe and fun 4th!!!

No comments: