Thursday, July 23, 2009

Too Sweet!

This morning when Dave and I were making lunch, the kids got awfully quiet. So I went and checked on them. This is what I found...

Photobucket

Then a few minutes later DJ crawled up there and fell asleep too..

Photobucket

Reagan got her Birthday Present from her Secret Birthday Buddy! Dylan and Kristen got her some really cute clothes!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THANK YOU DYLAN AND KRISTEN!!!

Reagan's birthday party is on Saturday! I cant wait to see all my friends and family again! We are going to BBQ and have Cake too!

Here are some pictures of Reagan and DJ on her actual birthday. I invited my dad over for dinner and cake :)

Waking up as a ONE year old!

Photobucket

DJ being sneeky trying to get into the cake...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She kept saying ROAR!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: