Monday, July 20, 2009

Week 26... Were half way there!

I cant believe I am half way done with Busy Mom's Life!!!

Yesterday we went to my BIL's house and we bbq'd hamburgers and hot dogs. When we got there the kids wanted to play with everything in Andrew & Amber's house. It was a good day and I'm glad that the kids didn't freak when they saw Andrew. DJ was scared of Andrew for the longest time. I think its Reagan's turn to be scared now, cause she doesn't really want to go by him. she will go the extra mile to go around him.. lol

I cant believe my baby girl is going to be ONE in just 2 days :( We are going to have a party on Saturday with friends and family! My in laws are coming up from SLO and we have Dave's cousins coming from San Francisco. So it will be a fun day!

I will leave you with some pictures from Saturday when we went to my dads :) Him and Dave changed our front brakes on the car. I let the kids run wild in the back yard :)

**I played with the editing/coloring**

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Have a great monday!

No comments: