Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Ear Infection, Hearing Test & Speach Therapy


That is what I heard from the Dr. DJ has an ear infection in his left ear, and his right ear is a little red. She told me that I need to get a Hearing Test done because his speech isn't too well. Therefore, Speech Therapy was talked about. I called and left a message for the Speech Therapy Dr.

His Stats:

Weight: 28.6lbs
Height: 35 inches

his estimated adult height is going to be around 6 feet tall, just like daddy. Dave is 6'2'' and really skinny... lol

He also had to get a finger poke for his iron count.. he did not like that. He got 2 stickers after it.. lol

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Oh I am so sad to hear DJ has an ear infection ... and that he had his finger poked! Poor boy! But it looks like he is growing like a weed ... what a tall boyu he will be! I hope his hearing and speech tests go well ... Havea great Thursday!

Rebekah