Sunday, July 5, 2009

Chicken w/Creamy Mushroom & Mommy's Little Helper

Today DJ and I made a Pizza!!! He was so excited to help me :)


Photobucket


Tonight for dinner I made Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Sauce.. It was super Yummy!!!


First you take 1 Tablespoon of butter and Sautee 1lb of Mushrooms for 5 minutes or until soft, then take them and put them in a bowl for later.


Photobucket


You now take 2 Tablespoons of butter and put your Boneless Chicken Breasts in the skillet. Brown them till there is no pink, only turning once.


Photobucket


Photobucket


After they are cooked through, Take them out of the skillet and put them on a plate. You then want to take 3 Tablespoons of White Wine Vinegar and pour it into the skillet and stir it around and get all the browned bits up from the skillet.


Pour 2 cups of Heavy Whipping Cream into the skillet and simmer for 2-3 minutes or until it gets slightly thick.


Photobucket


You then want to add your mushrooms and chicken back into the skillet and simmer for about 10 minutes.


Photobucket


Add some Veggies...


Photobucket


And Enjoy!





1 comment:

Jamie said...

I stumbled upon your blog and love it! Your children our adorable! I'm a new mom to a 2 mo. old baby girl and have started blogging about my escapades! I'd love for you to check out my blog, and I'd love to participate in your 52 week challenge!!!