Tuesday, July 14, 2009

my 3's

My friend Nicole tagged me =)

Three names I go by:
1. breanna
2. bre
3. mommy

Three Jobs I have had in my life:
1. server
2. sales associate
3. daycare assistant

Three places I have lived:
1. Citrus Heights
2. Fair Oaks
3. Lincoln

Three Favorite Drinks:
1. cherry pepsi
2. wine
3. margaritas

Three TV shows I watch:
1. the secret life of the american teenager
2. bridezillas
3. las vegas *Reruns*

Three places I have been:
1. paris, tennessee
2. chicago, illinois
3. las vegas, nevada

People that I love to hang out with:
1. shannon
2. amanda
3. stefani

Three of my favorite foods:
1. chicken w/ mushroom sauce
2. mushroom & olive pizza
3. asparagus

Three favorite places to go on a vacation:
1. jamaica
2. fiji
3. turks & caicos

Three favorite hobbies/activities:
1. playing with my kids
2. blogging
3. reading

Three friends I am picking to respond:
1. lauren
2. justi
3. everyone else who reads my blog =)

No comments: