Wednesday, July 22, 2009

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY MISS. REAGAN KHLOE!!!

Happy Birthday Miss. Reagan Khloe!!!!

I cant believe a whole year has flown by. I remember last year trying everything I could to get you out and here in my arms, and nothing worked. Finally I gave you your notice and the next morning my water broke. Once they put you in my arms, I knew our family was complete. I can not believe what a beautiful little girl you have become.

Its hard to believe that you were this tiny...

Photobucket

Photobucket

And now look at you!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I Lve You!!!

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Happy Birthday Reagan! I can't believe it has been a year already!

Cathe said...

Happy Birthday Reagan! That second picture is sooooooo cute :)

Justi said...

Happy belated birthday to your lil' girl! :)