Thursday, December 9, 2010

35 week appt...

Today was my 35 week appt and everything went great! We get there and I get weighed {No Weight Gain In 2 Weeks!}, Pee in the cup and then head down to the Ultrasound Room. I get my BP taken 110/68 and then we wait for the Dr.

Dr comes in and notices that Dave is with me. This was Dave's first time going to an appt for this pregnancy. We talk about the usual stuff and then its ultrasound time! Allen is back to head down, which is great and is measuring 36.4 instead of 35.4. He is also weighing in at 6lbs 5oz, which is a good size for a almost 36 weeker.

Since Dave was there, Dr. made sure that he saw that Allen was a Boy by showing us his goods... lol
{I had to take a picture of it with my phone}

We all got a good laugh out of that, Allen was happy to show off his goods... After that we talked about how if my water breaks or if my contractions are less than 5 minutes apart to go to the hospital. We only live 8 minutes from the hospital {if we make every green light}. Other than that, I go back on Thursday the 16th.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear everything is going well and that he's head down, yay! Hopefully he STAYS that way. 6 lbs 5 oz is a great weight at this point. Looks like he'll be a decent sized baby!
That picture {or rather, the way they labelled it} totally cracks me up! :)