Sunday, December 26, 2010

38 weeks...


How far along: 38 Weeks! This is the week my water broke with Reagan!
Total weight gain/loss: 8/22
Size of the baby: A Leek. Your baby has really plumped up. He weighs about 6.8 pounds and he's over 19 1/2 inches long. He has a firm grasp, which you'll soon be able to test when you hold his hand for the first time! His organs have matured and are ready for life outside the womb. Wondering what color your baby's eyes will be? You may not be able to tell right away. If he's born with brown eyes, they'll likely stay brown. If he's born with steel gray or dark blue eyes, they may stay gray or blue or turn green, hazel, or brown by the time he's 9 months old. That's because a child's irises (the colored part of the eye) may gain more pigment in the months after he's born, but they usually won't get "lighter" or more blue. (Green, hazel, and brown eyes have more pigment than gray or blue eyes.)

Sex: Still a BOY!
Maternity clothes: Oh yes. I just went out today and got some really comfy yoga pants that I can wear after baby too! Yay!
Sleep: Sadly no.. Its getting worse and worse every night. I told my friends that I feel like a 90 year old woman with hip and bladder problems.. lol I am so tired of the broken sleep, it makes me even more tired.
Movement: Allen is moving all the time. Sometimes I wonder how on earth he can still groove in the tiny space he has.
Food cravings: Nothing too serious, just Ice and Cherry Pepsi!
Food aversions: None at this time..
Morning sickness: I have been getting nasty waves of nausea :( I hope it ends soon!
Symptoms: My hips have been very sore and like I said earlier, I feel like a 90 year old woman when I am walking or sleeping. Nausea has been bad and I am getting a lot of BH/Contractions. I am also losing my mucus plug.. {gross & gag}
Labor signs: Lots of BH/Contractions, losing my mucus plug... The other day I thought I had broke my water.. Nope...
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, my ankles {they disappeared somewhere} and not having to pee every 5 minutes!
What I'm looking forward to: My appt on Thursday! Dr will measure Allen and then we will set an induction date for next week!!! Lets hope I don't make it that far!!
Milestones: Having a healthy baby and pretty good pregnancy!

1 comment:

T B said...

You're almost there! I'm jealous! :)