Saturday, December 11, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba Meet & Greet!!!!

Today was the Yo Gabba Gabba Meet & Greet at the Mall today! Dave found out about it a few weeks ago and DJ has not stopped talking about it since.

I figured the line would get long fast so we dropped Dave off at work and went straight to the mall. We got there about 10:30am, took DJ to the bathroom and then headed to the already formed line. When we got in line I noticed that there were about 30 people in front of us, not too bad. The kids started to snack on their cookies and graham crackers I brought and playing with each other.
The little girls in front of us let DJ and Reagan play with their dolls. DJ and Reagan stayed busy for a good 30 minutes with them. It was so nice of them. Then they got YGG Stickers! As you can see in the picture, Reagan did not want to give up those dolls. I guess I know what to get her for Christmas.. lol
DJ showing his off... Reagan was starting to get tired and I knew a meltdown was coming soon...

They were starting to get a little antsy from sitting so long, but they were doing surprisingly well.
And then the meltdown begins.. It started about 15 minutes before the Meet & Greet was going to start. Nothing would calm her down and she drank all of her milk that was in her sippy :( A few minutes later the carolers came by and started singing. Thank Goodness!!!
Here they are singing...
They soothed Reagan and she passed out!!! Here is a picture of all of us... Don't mind the fact that I look like crap, I'm 36 freaking weeks pregnant ;)
DJ was super excited that he could see them in the store from where we were in line :)
DJ was a little scared at first but when I went over there with him, it was on! He was high fiving them and didn't want to leave.. lol

We got a picture with Plex, Brobee & Foofa... I had to wake Reagan up to get her in the picture, hence the reason she looks so out of it. They had so much fun!!! {I had to take a picture of the picture because our scanner is down)

They are still talking about how cool it was to see them. That makes me feel like such an awesome parent for doing this for them! 

No comments: