Wednesday, December 29, 2010

38 week dr appt tomorrow!

I have my 38 week Dr appt tomorrow! This is going to be an exciting appt because I am going to schedule my induction!!!

Dr is going to measure Allen, Fluids and all the other good stuff. Then we are going to talk about Allen's Birth-Day! He doesn't do inductions before 39 weeks so the earliest I can pick is 1/2/11 - 1/5/11. Dave said I should just ask him if I can go across the street and start my induction after my appt.. lol It would be nice to have him before new years, but he is the boss till he gets evicted. {hehehe} I just hope he hasn't grown too big, at my last appt he was 7lbs 7oz. DJ was 8lbs 1oz and I just about died pushing him out {not fun}...

I am so ready to meet this little boy, its insane. I still have some things to get so after my appt I will know how much time I have before he is here to get everything :) DJ and Reagan keep going into my room looking for baby brother and talking to my belly. I love that they are somewhat understanding that there will be a baby here soon. DJ says "I be nice to baby Allen and give him hugs" and "DJ don't hit baby Allen because he will cry." lol {Good to know!}

Can't wait till my appt!!!

Whoo Hoo!!!!

1 comment:

Amanda Stevens said...

Take some castor oil and have him before the new years...I took castor oil on the 30th of december in 03 and i had April on the 31st...She got claimed on taxes for a whole year too :)
She was nick named our little tax deduction that year