Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas {a little late}

The kids had an amazing Christmas! DJ woke up and started yelling "Santa was here and I have presents!!" haha. He tried waking Reagan up to open presents but she just wanted to sleep, which I don't blame her!

So we brought all of the presents into our room and let the kids open them on our bed {it was so easy to clean up afterwards}

DJ got lots of Cars/Trucks and his Big Fire Truck that he just about shit his pants when he opened it..
 Reagan is infatuated with Tinkerbell! She loves anything with her on it!
 Can you tell he is happy about his fire truck?!?

 DJ got play handcuffs and police badges and was the cop arresting daddy.. haha

Then it was off to papa's house! They love my dad and love going over to his house all the time. They got the usual from my dad: Clothes :) The kids played, Dave made Kugele and my dad started on linner...


My dad decided to try something different this year for Linner... He made Bread Battered Duck and Merlot Marinated Goose! The duck was amazing, but the Merlot overpowered the goose and it didn't turn out as great as my dad hoped. {He was a little pissed, can you tell?}
{My sister}
 Silly Boy!
 Kids running around playing.. Can't wait till next year, I will have 3 running around!
 My handsome daddy :)
 I think she was a little excited... Don't you?
 Goofing around trying to get Reagan to eat....
 She LOVES Papa's whipped potatoes!
 My little ham bone ;)
I hope you all had an amazing christmas!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You guys crack me up.
Looks like a good Christmas!
Now, when's Allen going to get here?!?!