Sunday, December 5, 2010

35 weeks... No more stopping labor!

How far along:
35 weeks. My dr. will not stop my labor anymore!

Total weight gain/loss:
Still under by 20lbs. I think I gained 3lbs in a week.. Eeek!
Size of the baby:
A Honeydew Melon. Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds. Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.


Sex:
Momma's Little Man!
Maternity clothes:
Oh yes! I love comfy maternity clothes!! I have to run out and get some comfy yoga pants and nursing tops for when Allen gets here ;)
Sleep:
Hahaha thats a joke right?! Like I said last week, it is getting a lot harder for me to get comfortable and actually fall asleep.
Movement:
Mr. Allen is always moving. He is starting to slow down a little, only because he doesn't really have anymore room to play. He gets the hiccups all the time and I love it!
Food cravings:
Salads, Juicy/Greasy Burgers, Pizza... I feel like a fat kid who just got home from camp.. I can't stop eating!
Food aversions:
Nothing really...
Morning sickness:
I have been getting a little nauseated lately. It just comes and goes.
Symptoms:
Achy back/hips, constant heatrburn, can barely breathe because my lungs are now in my throat...
Labor signs:
Constant contractions for a few weeks but nothing close enought to go into L&D :(
Belly button in or out:
In
What I miss:
Being able to sleep on my belly, having ankles and not peeing every 20 minutes.
What I'm looking forward to:
I have my 35 week appt on 12/9 :)
Milestones:
Having a pretty good pregnancy and a healthy baby boy! I am very thankful for everything!

No comments: