Saturday, November 12, 2011

I'm not ready...

Cleaning..

Organizing..

Holiday Chat..

Things have been so busy these past few weeks. The holidays are fast approaching, plans are being made and I haven't even started Christmas shopping {gasp, I know!} I have one thing for both DJ and Reagan, but that's it. I usually do all of my shopping on Black Friday, and will more than likely do it in a few weeks..

I'm still not ready.

I had DJ and Reagan go through the Toys r Us website and point to what they liked.. They must have picked out at least fifty things.. lol There are a few things that I definitely am getting them. They need some learning toys since DJ will be entering Kindergarten and Reagan will be in her 2nd year of Preschool. The kids love to learn and I love it!!

Here are a few things I would like to get them!!

Allen -

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn CD Player..

Playskool Poppin' Park Elefun Busy Ball Popper..

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn - Learning Puppy..
Reagan -

Baby Alive Doll..


VTech InnoTab Learning Tablet - Pink..
Barbie Glam Convertible..

DJ -

VTech InnoTab Learning Tablet - Blue..
Home Depot Big Builder's Workshop..
Cars 2 Walkie Talkies..



For stocking stuffers, I am going to get them pencils, tracing paper and other writing things to help them learn how to write!!!

Not to mention all of the Power Ranger, Barbie, Mickey Mouse, Batman, Baby Dolls, Loud Music Playing Toys....


***Don't Forget!!! My Giveaway starts Tomorrow!!!!!!***


Have a great night!


 
Photobucket

2 comments:

californiadreamin said...

OMG I love that Home Depot workbench! I want one for Troy, but I think 1 might be too young :) I got him that learning and dancing dog tho, he seemed to love it at Babies R Us

Kerry said...

Those gifts look so fun!! I am getting Liam the same CD Player...I love how you put it all in a post, it was fun to see what other kids are getting :)
Don't worry, I am usually so organised too but this year for some reason I am not!!
Happy shopping Breanna :)