Saturday, November 19, 2011

Counting Sheep...

Its 2:34am and I can not sleep...

So I am going through all 100 of my Facebook albums.. Yeah, you read that correctly, one hundred... I am putting them in years. Right now I am on 2009 pt. 3. I don't know why I started at 2009, since I have 07 & 08 pics too... Oh well!

Today is going to be a very long day, I can already feel it.

I have a big list of things to do today:

- Go through all of the kids Toys. {gotta make room for the new ones!}

- Go through all of the kids Clothes. {I still have 12 mo. shorts & tops that fit Reagan.}

- Organize the kids Bedroom/Closet. {I swear a tornado goes through their room daily!}

- Go through all of my clothes.. Since I've lost 35lbs, all majority of my clothes are too big!

- Deep Clean the Bathrooms...

- Deep Clean the Kitchen {stove, fridge, counters, floor}

- Clean the Carpets if I have time.

See, told ya!!

I have So much to get done within a month. We are leaving for Seattle in Dec for Christmas!! So I want to make sure everything is done and I don't have to stress on anything.. This will be The second time DJ and Reagan will be flying! They absolutely love it!! Hopefully Allen will love it too!!

Hope you all have a great weekend!! Don't forget, my giveaway ends TODAY!!!!! So, go comment and get yourself entered!!!



Photobucket

No comments: