Monday, November 21, 2011

Irritated, to say the least..

So this whole domain thing is pissing me off!

They said it could take up to three days, well tomorrow is day three... I really don't want to have to bitch someone out!

Anyways..

Yesterday Reagan and I went to target and I got majority of the kids Christmas goodies. Reagan probably forgot about all of the gifts already.. Haha then it was offto a friends house fir a "Friends-Giving!" This was such a neat idea! The kids had a blast playing with the other kids and I got to have some yummy margaritas!!

This week is going to be very busy. I can't believe thanksgiving is in a few days. This just means Allen will be one soon! I'm not really sure how I feel about this. He is my very last baby, last pregnancy, last everything.. But that is a whole nother post..

I hope you all have a great day tommorrow!!


Photobucket

No comments: