Friday, November 25, 2011

French Toast Casserole...

So I was looking through my Family Fun magazine and came across this really yummy looking recipe. My kids love French Toast, so I thought this would be a big hit!

Yesterday when we were at dave's co-workers house, this was there and my kids devoured it!!

So here it is!!

Ingredient:

- 10c Bread {thick, I used Sara Lee French Toast}
- 8oz Cream Cheese
- 12 Eggs
- 1 1/2c Milk
- 1/2c Maple Syrup & a little extra
- 2/3c Half & Half
- 2tbsp Cinnamon
- 1tsp Vanilla


Directions:

1. Cut up Bread into cubes and put in a bowl. I cut it 4v/4h to make 16 pieces per slice.
2. Beat Cream Cheese at medium Speed until smooth.
3. Add Eggs one at a time. Mix well.


4. Add Milk, Half & Half, Maple Syrup and Vanilla. Mix well.
5. Pour Maple Syrup on the bottom of a greased 13x9 baking dish.
6. Put Bread in the dish over the Syrup.


7. Pour Mixture over the Bread.
8. Make sure it is evenly distributed over the Bread.


9. Bake at 375 for 30-40 minutes.
10. Remove, let sit for 15 minutes.


Enjoy!!!!!


{Why Yes, That is a Zoo Pals plate ;) }


Photobucket

No comments: