Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ask Me Anything Pt. 1 Answers

Here are just a few that I have:

Chelsea said...

What's your favorite color? Right now my favorite colors are Green and Yellow. I love bright colors and they always seem to make you feel happier :)

Do you want any more kids? I would love to have more kids, if I win the lottery! We are done having kids and even if we wanted to have more, we couldn't. Dave had the "operation" done in November, so no more for us. I am one of those people who loved being pregnant.. Yeah, I'm a little weird.

Ali said...

When and Why did you become a stay at home mom? I became a stay at home mom on December 12, 2007. My then job was a joke and the manager was an asshole. It never really was supposed to end up like this but I got fired from my job and Dave was making enough to have me stay at home. I love being a stay at home mom and watching my kids grow up right before my eyes, but then again I wish I had more adult interaction. I am planning on going back to work part time when all of the kids are in school, so about 3 years.

Lauren said...

What is your favorite movie, and why? Right now my faves are The Hangover and Sweet Home Alabama. I love The Hangover because I can totally see my friends and I like that in Vegas, plus the movie is freaking hilarious! I love Sweet Home Alabama because for one I love Reese Witherspoon and for two its a great love story.

Crystal said...

If you could trade lives with anyone for a day, who would you pick? That's a tough one.. Probably one of my kids. I would love to see what they are thinking, comprehending and being able to just play and now worry about grown up things!

Melanie said...

How did you come up with your kids' names? Dave and I decided that if it was a boy he would be able to pick, and if it was a girl I got to pick. Well our first was a boy and Dave wanted a "Jr." With Reagan, I got to pick. I had a big list of names and when the tech said "girl" the name Reagan popped into my head. Now, Allen was the hardest to name because Dave wanted these hideous names and I was not giving in. So finally we both wrote down all of the boy names we liked and gave them to each other. We would cross off the ones we didn't like and then the ones we did like, we would discuss. Well the only name we both liked was "Allen!"

What did you want to be growing up and do you still want to be it? I have always wanted to be a Labor & Delivery Nurse. Maybe once the kids get a little older, I will go back to school and pursue this dream of mine :)

How different/similar are each of your kids? Good question! Similarities: They all have Dave's skin. All were born with a head full of dark hair, All three have my eyes. They all look alike. Differences: DJ and Allen slept/sleep great as newborns/infants and DJ still does. Reagan didn't start sleeping through the night until she was 18 months. DJ is very hyper and is always on the go, just like Dave. Reagan is really calm like mommy, and can sit and watch a whole movie.

Kayla said...

Was it hard transferring from 2 kids to 3 kids? For me, yes it was a little hard. Having a 3 year old and a 2 year old so close together was probably easier than throwing a newborn into the mix. We were just about out of the diaper/baby stage before we found out we were pregnant, so it was a big shock. It has gotten a little easier since we have found a schedule that is working for us.

What is your favorite type of music? I'm a big fan of hip hop/pop and country. Anything that I can dance to is good with me. I love to listen to music when I am cleaning, so it has to be upbeat and fun. Plus I love to go out and dance!!


Thank you for your questions... I will post more in a few days. If you want to ask me anything, just leave a comment :)

** Don't forget to enter my Scentsy Giveaway!!! You have until 2pm tomorrow!!! **

No comments: