Friday, March 4, 2011

Fun Stuff Friday....

First...

Photobucket


I confess I am a Starbucks Junkie. It's really bad, I need an intervention.. eeek!
I confess I love Target. I will go there just to look around if I am broke or don't even need anything. It's my home away from home.. hahaha 

I confess I am the biggest daddy's girl ever. I can't help that my dad is freaking awesome!

I confess I hate feet, unless they are my kiddo's or mine. Husband has the 2nd toe that is longer {Morton's Syndrome... Yes, there is a name for it} and it completely freaks me out.

I confess I can't wait till the kids are old enough to go to Disneyland or Great America.. I am a total adrenaline junkie..


Second....


Go get some new followers and go follow some awesome blogs!

1 comment:

kewkew said...

Came over from Find Friends Friday. My daughter was also born June 18th, but she is a year younger than your son (she's your daughters age). However, I have another daughter who just turned 4 and a 10 month old.
Nice to meet you.
I invite you to come visit my blog
www.totsandme.blogspot.com