Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I so dislike you!!!

Stupid cradle cap has reared its nasty head on my child's scalp. So the tally is 3 wins for Cradle Crap/3 loses for Me :( DJ has really bad eczema and had cradle crap for about 6-9 months. We finally got rid of it with a cream and fine comb. Reagan on the other hand was not so lucky. It took us 2 freaking years to get rid of hers. Her ped finally gave us an anti-fungal cream to use and it started to go away instantly. We also had to switch the kids shampoo to Head & Shoulders Sensitive.

I noticed Allen's about 3-4 days ago and I am so mad. I know its not his fault or my fault. We are blaming the husband on this one.. Dave has always had bad skin and it has been passed down to each one of my babies. I think Allen is getting eczema too, poor little guys cheeks are all red and splotchy. Plus he has cradle cap on his eye brows.

Allen has his 2 month appt on the 8th, so I will talk to his ped about all of it. I can't believe Allen will be 2 months old on Sunday, DJ will be 4 y/o in a little over 3 months and Reagan will be 3 y/o in a little over 4 months.. My babies are growing up way too fast..

Who is watching Dancing With The Stars this season??? There is a pretty good line up and I am rooting for Kendra! I think Wendy Williams looks like a drag queen and she is just annoying. Can't wait for it to start!!!

Here are a few pics from this past week...




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your babies are absolutely adorable!

Sorry you are so frustrated...
maybe the Pedi can save you the exasperation and just give you the same script as Reagan?

♥cyn♥

Bethany said...

Carleigh had really bad cradle cap too. I soaked her head in baby oil and took a baby brush and gently rubbed her head with it. It came right off and she enjoyed the "massage". haha She also has bad eczema on her face. Her doctor told me to get Cortizone 10 Eczema healing lotion and put it on all her dry places twice a day. In ONE day her face and eyebrows were noticeably better. I was amazed!

I am SUPER excited about Dancing With the Stars! I am also cheering on Kendra!! Woohoo!!!