Monday, March 7, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters


{Work It Out} I will be starting "Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred" tomorrow! I have heard a lot of good things about it and I am ready for someone to whoop my ass into shape. I need to be down to my goal size by my birthday.. I have a long road ahead of me.

{Birthdays} Is it bad that I am already planning June & July birthdays?!? I love, love, love planning parties, get togethers.. you name it! I love the whole aspect of party planning! Maybe its because I am a "lister." I love making lists.. lol

{Spring} I am so tired of this rain, its ridiculous! I can't wait till spring time and the nice weather. Plus, the kids can play outside more often and run off all of the extra energy! Can't wait to get new flip flops at Old Navy and wear all of the bright springy colors!

{Sleep} I am so happy with the way Allen has been sleeping.. I don't want to say too much because I don't want to jinx it!

5 comments:

californiadreamin said...

I am jealous he's been sleeping! Troy not so much lately lol

Samantha said...

I am really thinking about doing the Shred also but I've never really worked out so I don't know if it'll be too much for me to handle. I'm less than a pound from my pre-baby weight but my next goal is my wedding weight and that's 18lbs away! Let me know how it works!!!

Unknown said...

First, why is MY blog not over there --->

Second, I want some sleep.

Third, is the 30 day shred kinda like making cheese for tacos?

And Finally, how come MYYYYY blog isn't over there --->>>

Loves

Breanna said...

LOL Heather... I thought you were already on my list.. Im sorry hun! xoxo

Unknown said...

I'm starting the Shred tomorrow, too! I planned to start Saturday, but then I was sick. Good luck!