Monday, March 14, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

{Potty Training} I love the fact that my two oldest are potty trained! Reagan only wears a pull up at night, but she still wakes up and goes. She hates being wet.

{Spring} Can not come any sooner. Last night it was raining so hard that it woke me up. I can't wait to start wearing Shorts/Capri's and flip flops! Oh and put the kids in cute spring outfits!!

{Workouts} Jillian Michaels has been whooping my butt! I love it! I can't wait to get to my weight goal. I wish I had lots of moolah, that way I could get a personal trainer who would push me to my limits.

{Disneyland} I can not wait to take the kids to Disneyland. I am going to plan a family trip for next summer, that way Allen will be one and we can travel better.

{Lazy} The fam had a nice relaxing weekend. We all just lounged around and watched movies all weekend. The kids new favorite movie is Despicable Me :) Its too cute!

Hope you all have a fabulous monday!

3 comments:

californiadreamin said...

wasn't that rain insane last night?! It woke me up too

Rachel said...

We love Despicable Me. My kids all wander around quoting that movie....

Elizabeth said...

Just stopping by from Carissa's! :) Your kiddo's are precious! And I have to agree that Jillian is the devil! LOL.

Have a great night!

http://lizabethmthomas-elizabeth.blogspot.com