Monday, March 14, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

{Potty Training} I love the fact that my two oldest are potty trained! Reagan only wears a pull up at night, but she still wakes up and goes. She hates being wet.

{Spring} Can not come any sooner. Last night it was raining so hard that it woke me up. I can't wait to start wearing Shorts/Capri's and flip flops! Oh and put the kids in cute spring outfits!!

{Workouts} Jillian Michaels has been whooping my butt! I love it! I can't wait to get to my weight goal. I wish I had lots of moolah, that way I could get a personal trainer who would push me to my limits.

{Disneyland} I can not wait to take the kids to Disneyland. I am going to plan a family trip for next summer, that way Allen will be one and we can travel better.

{Lazy} The fam had a nice relaxing weekend. We all just lounged around and watched movies all weekend. The kids new favorite movie is Despicable Me :) Its too cute!

Hope you all have a fabulous monday!

3 comments:

californiadreamin said...

wasn't that rain insane last night?! It woke me up too

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

We love Despicable Me. My kids all wander around quoting that movie....

Elizabeth said...

Just stopping by from Carissa's! :) Your kiddo's are precious! And I have to agree that Jillian is the devil! LOL.

Have a great night!

http://lizabethmthomas-elizabeth.blogspot.com