Wednesday, March 9, 2011

We Bit Wednesday

 
 
{one} what color is your kitchen?
White and brown. Yuck!
{two} do you have a good luck charm?
No, I don't.
{three} do you prefer to write with a pen or pencil?
I'm more of a pen person. I don't really like writing in pencil.
{four} can you use chopsticks?
Of course!
{five} do you prefer baths or showers?
If I had a nice big bath tub, I would say bath. But since I don't, I am stuck with the shower.
{six} what is your favorite salad dressing?
I like Ranch, 1000 Island and Strawberry Vinaigrette.
{seven} can you sing the alphabet backwards?
If I really think about it, I think I can :)
{eight} do you have any allergies?
Just the regular seasonal allergies. When I was younger, I was allergic to every tree in California.
{nine} crunchy or creamy peanut butter?
Creamy
{ten} have you ever hitch hiked?
Nope. After all of the scary movies, I think I will pass!


***Don't forget to enter my Scentsy Giveaway... It ends Tomorrow at 2pm PST!

No comments: