Monday, March 14, 2011

Party Planning...

Yes, I am one of those moms... I love to plan things and I love to make lists...

I am currently planning DJ's 4th Birthday Party! Its going to be Pirate Theme. He loves the show Jake and the Pirates on Disney Jr. His previous birthdays have been Backyardigans, Cars & Spider Man. So this year we are going to have a fun Pirate party!

I have been looking all around for ideas and decorations. I found two patterns so far but am not sure on which one to use.

A.

B.
Dave likes the second one but when I showed them to DJ he said that it was scary. So who knows.

Also I am loving all of these decorations and fun party supplies.


And these adorable cupcakes.. Are you serious?!?



Goodies for the bags...


Arrrgh I can't wait!!


{ All images from Google }

4 comments:

Bethany said...

I love planning ahead too. I'm already throwing ideas around for Carleigh's 1st birthday. haha

Unknown said...

Adorable!!!!

I am just like you -- I had Skylar's first birthday party ideas before she was born!! Currently we are planning a Yo Gabba Gabba party for her 2nd birthday in June!

Good luck with the planning -- I especially ♥ the cupcakes!!!

♥cyn♥

Anonymous said...

Cute! The cupcakes are ADORABLE!

Unknown said...

I love pirates! Johnny Depp? *shiver* *drool* YUMMY! Um, sorry I got distracted...