Saturday, March 5, 2011

Lazy Saturday...

Today the kids and I are having a semi-lazy Saturday. The only big thing I am doing today is the dreaded laundry. I wish I had a maid to do all of my housework for me. Wouldn't that be nice? Well while I was organizing the clothes, Allen was getting fussy so I plopped him in his bouncer and set him on my bed.. He was a happy camper after that. I got a couple of cute pics too!

{Mommy's Little Stud Muffin!!}
Here is a picture of his horrible Cradle Crap.. It has now spread to his forehead and eyebrows, which totally irritates me because all I want to do is pick at it. But I don't. I have been putting baby oil on it and using a soft tooth brush, then washing his hair. It looks like this again in like 12 hours. He has his 2 month check up on Tuesday, so hopefully his ped will give us some cream. It also looks like he is getting eczema on his cheeks :( My poor little guy's skin is just like his big brother's...

I cant believe this little guy will be 2 months old tomorrow.. {Can time please stop, seriously!}

In other news, I think DJ and Reagan are trying to gang up on me and are going on strike from naps. It's taking me 1-2 hours each day just to get them to go to sleep. Some days are better than others, but in general its a fight. But... As I type this, they are both sleeping on the couch {yay!} I let them stay up a little later and it worked cause they both passed out! hahaha mommy wins!!!

Oh and if you like coffee or latte drinks... Try this:



They are super delish and I am super addicted to it!

Also check out this blog hop!

Photobucket


And dont forget to get in on my Scentsy Giveaway!!! It ends on March 10th...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, poor guy. Elliot has eczema in between his eyebrows/around his eyes- I have it in the EXACT SAME spots in the winter. Sorry, E!
Here's to hoping for more naps!

Our Little Bubble said...

what a cute little guy! I would love a maid as well! with three little ones it would come in handy, big time!! here's to getting maid someday :)

lovinangels said...

I always used mineral oil, not baby, for cradle cap. It's quite a bit thicker.

It drove me crazy though.

I'm a new follower from the hop, love to see you over at lovin my little ladies.