Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Vloggin' Vednesday {how to} & We Bit...

Here is my Vloggin' Vednesday's {How To}
Vloggin' Vednesdays
How to make a: Tutu!


And my Wee Bit Wednesday..



{one} if you won a trip to Disneyland/world, who would you take with you?
I would take my family! I can't wait till the kids are big enough to remember it!!
{two} when was the last time you listened to a CD?
This morning when I was in the car...
{three} what spice/seasoning is your favorite?
I'm not a big spice/seasoning type of person. If I had to choose, probably seasoned salt for my fries..
{four} if you were in a band, what kind of music would you play?
Alternative or Country
{five} if you could have personally witnessed one historical event, which one would it be?
The signing of the Declaration of Independence... maybe
{six} if you could go back to school, what would you study?
Nursing or Math
{seven} if you could go to one sporting event, all expenses paid, which one would you see?
Super Bowl
{eight} do you drive an automatic or a manual?
Automatic. But I learned how to drive on a manual...
{nine} are you comfortable speaking in front of people?
Not really, but I do my best when needed :)
{ten} have you ever experienced an earthquake?
Yes.. I live in California...

2 comments:

Jinnia said...

This was a great video! I enjoyed learning how you make a tutu. I've never made one before and you made it look fun and easy. I'll be trying this, thanks!

Meg said...

Loved this! I've always wanted to know how to do that. Looks easy enough! :) Thanks!! Great vlogging! :)