Wednesday, March 2, 2011

We Bit Wednesday...



{one} do you wear holey jeans? if so, do you buy them that way?
I have a few pairs of jeans that have holes in them that I bought that way. I like the rugged/worn look.

{two} do you get a full 8 hours of sleep per night?
Hahahaha thats a good one.. No. I have a 3 1/2 year old, a 2 1/2 year old and an {almost} 2 month old..

{three} what’s your favorite way to eat an oreo?
Dunk them into a glass of ice cold milk then eat them. My kids like to eat the cream and put the cookies back together and then back in the container. Little turds!

{four} do you wear shoes in your house?
Yes. With 2 toddlers our carpets get messy all the time. I love my carpet cleaner!

{five} who would you call first if you won the lottery?
My dad... I would tell him to get his ass over to my house ASAP!
{six} have you ever been in a food fight?
Of course, who hasn't...

{seven} do you snore?
Only when I am really tired or have been drinking.. lol

{eight} do you know how fast you type?
The last time I had my typing test was probably high school.. lol I am around 100 wpm

{nine} can you do a headstand (without using a wall)?
Surprisingly, Yes!

{ten} how do you like your popcorn?
I don't... I'm not a big popcorn fan..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute -- I always love these! So nice to get to know someone a little better. :D

♥cyn♥